Logistics: Unloading Sany Heavy Machinery at Um Qasr, Iraq in preparation for sale or rent.
Khudairi Group is committed to supplying foreign and local companies with only the highest qualified Iraqi candidates. KG directly recruits and hires from the local market and vets potential candidates according to the position needed.
Khudairi Group intends to provide Oilfield Services to various clients in Iraq. In cooperation with our global partners, we have access to the equipment ,local resources, manpower, and expertise to provide professional, timely, and competitive solutions for major oil companies and independent operators working in Iraq
Overview KHUDAIRI GROUP
Merging top quality international standards of performance and execution with three hundred years of history as one of Iraq’s most prominent commercial families, the Khudairi Group is a leading provider of solutions to the oil and gas and construction industries in Iraq.
Our local roots and knowledge of the business environment enable us to successfully execute a wide range of projects, while skillfully managing the risks of doing business in Iraq. With offices throughout Iraq, in Dubai, and in Houston, the Khudairi Group provides cost-effective, high-quality, and timely solutions to an array of demanding international clients while helping them to navigate and succeed in the lucrative but challenging Iraq market.
The Khudairi Group is active throughout Iraq across three primary business divisions:
1) Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
2) Oilfield Supply and Service
3) Heavy Machinery
- > Aziz Khudairi attends welcome reception for Iraq ambassador to the UAE
- > KG signs agreement with Siemens
- > Completion of Halliburton acid plant
- > KG recent charitable donations
- > KG presents at various recent conferences (MEED Iraq Infrastructure, Opal Financial Middle East Family Office Conference, Campden Middle East Family Office Conference)
- > We are proud to announce the recent appointment of our company president, Mr. Aziz Khudairi, as a member of the US-Iraq Business Dialogue hosted by the United States Chamber of Commerce.
- > Congratulations KHUDAIRI GROUP on being a 2012 Houston Business Journal's Fast 100!
- > PALFINGER Signs Two Joint Ventures with Sany Heavy Industry
- > New Contracts Fuel Growth for both Khudairi Group and Iraq
- > KG Press Releases regarding Basrah Oil and Gas
- > Sany Heavy Machinery Iraq Dealership Agreement
- > Erbil John Deere Dealership Completion
Khudairi Group Iraq locations.