Logistics: Unloading Sany Heavy Machinery at Um Qasr, Iraq in preparation for sale or rent.
Khudairi Group is committed to supplying foreign and local companies with only the highest qualified Iraqi candidates. KG directly recruits and hires from the local market and vets potential candidates according to the position needed.
Khudairi Group intends to provide Oilfield Services to various clients in Iraq. In cooperation with our global partners, we have access to the equipment ,local resources, manpower, and expertise to provide professional, timely, and competitive solutions for major oil companies and independent operators working in Iraq
Overview KHUDAIRI GROUP
For over two-hundred years, the Khudairi Family has successfully owned, managed, and launched businesses in a diverse range of industries in Iraq. Khudairi Group is a US Business registered in the State of Texas since February 1986 and is owner managed by Mr. Aziz Khudairi, Mr. Subhi Khudairi, and Mr. Mohammed Khudairi. Khudairi Group functions as a holding company for various Iraqi and American subsidiary companies owned by the Khudairi Family. These companies operate in three main divisions:
Khudairi Group is focused on serving the Iraq market and manages regional operations from offices in Basrah, Baghdad, Suleiymaniyah and Erbil. Khudairi Group’s corporate headquarters for engineering and procurement operations is in Houston, Texas, and the group maintains a logistics office in Amman, Jordan.
In Iraq the only constant is change, and Khudairi Group has a proven history of navigating periods of political unrest, changing public demand, and an evolving economy in Iraq. With over 150 local Iraqi employees and a small team of American employees in its Houston office, Khudairi Group manages over 1,200+ local Iraqi skilled and unskilled laborers for various work contracts and agreements across Iraq.
- > We are proud to announce the recent appointment of our company president, Mr. Aziz Khudairi, as a member of the US-Iraq Business Dialogue hosted by the United States Chamber of Commerce.
- > Congratulations KHUDAIRI GROUP on being a 2012 Houston Business Journal's Fast 100!
- > PALFINGER Signs Two Joint Ventures with Sany Heavy Industry
- > New Contracts Fuel Growth for both Khudairi Group and Iraq
- > KG Press Releases regarding Basrah Oil and Gas
- > Sany Heavy Machinery Iraq Dealership Agreement
- > Erbil John Deere Dealership Completion
Khudairi Group Iraq locations.